Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Semester Break

Spring Semester Break 

Most spring break I ate, slept and ate. I watched movies on Netflix. At the beginning of spring break I went to a Boys Volleyball BBQ at South Gate. I ate burgers, chips, cheesecake etc. We also played volleyball and had much fun. During the week my family mostly came over and we usually went to go eat or ate at my house. I also went to the beach with friends. We also played beach volleyball and went into the water. Although we didn’t fully go in because it was cold. I also read books I finished one book in 2 days and started another. I did all my homework on Saturday because it wasn't much. The only hard thing I had to do for homework was write a physics essay. Then on Easter we didn’t do much because we had school the next day and my dad had to work. So I just went to the park with my family early and we ate and hunted for eggs. It wasn’t much because of the things we had to do the next day but it was fun.        
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment