Monday, June 5, 2017

Cardiologist

Cardiologist

I chose this topic because just yesterday I saw a movie that involved oneof the main characters as a cardiologist. The movie wasn't about cardiologist but it just got me thinking about them and how to become one. I got thinking about that because the guy who is a cardiologist is a crazy man and I just wonder how he was able to get a licnese. Even though I know it's just a movie and it is made up it got me thinking about cardiologist.

A cardiologist is a doctor with special training and skill in finding, treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels. Cardiologist recieve extensive education, including years of medical school and three years of training in general internal medicine. After this a cardiologist spends three or more years in specialized training. Cardiology is a branch of medicne dealing with disorders of the heart as well as parts of the circulatory system. Cardiologist work any many diffetrent places some in special training interest may work in universities where their duties also include research and patient care. There are other cardiologist on staff in the Veterns Administration hospitals and in the Armed Forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment