Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Student Success Statement #2


Education
" Education is the latch key to success in life"-Gordon B. Hinckley


The statement "Education is the latch key to success in life " means that with a education you can get a good job and be someone in life. I believe this statement applies to all of us but mainly kids in school. For example, if I want to get a good job in the future then I have to have a education. I have to get good grades in high school and learn something. If I want to do better than I should go to college/university. This also applies to people who already went to college/university and have a job already. If they want to get paid more than what they already earn then they should take more classes to learn more and advance in their job. For example, a teacher who want to earn more money would probably take more classes while teaching. They would do this because they'll gain more knowledge and probably get a raise or something. Being a educated person means more opportunities are open.

No comments:

Post a Comment