Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Student Success Statement

“If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I f do the right thing,I’m going to succeed.”-Dan Dierdorf
dierdorf.png
The statement explains that if you have goals and try your best to accomplish your goals by choosing the right then everything good that is supposed to happen will happen. Your goals must be the correct goals such as going to college. Not goals like drinking 10 beers and not getting drunk. You also have to try your best to complete your goals. Such as if your goal is to go to college then you must get good grades. You shouldn’t  have your goal to be to go to college and then be failing every class. Doing the right thing means you’re going to succeed. Doesn’t mean you’ll be extremely rich, it means you will succeed in being a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment