Monday, December 5, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today

Challenges Teens Face Today

1.What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?
Several Teens challenges are attitude problem, Drug abuse, Smoking, Lying, Bullying and Body Issues.
2.What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today?What are you doing about them?
A problem I am dealing with is Attitude Problem. I am trying to calm myself down when I am angry.
3.How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenge you may face?
It helps me over any problem I may face because it reminds me to be a good person.
4.How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?
I can help them by telling them they have someone who supports them and will help them get help.
pasted image 0.png
6.Reflection:What is the greatest need that teens have?
Support.

No comments:

Post a Comment