Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation
1.)Some things I liked about computer class was that we were learning how to type without looking at the keyboard. I also liked that we got to learn other people's experiences when they chose the wrong. I also liked that everyday we came to computer class and learned to to be a CTR person.

2.) I mostly liked this class. I don't have anything to say about this class at the moment.

3.)A recommendation I was to give to improve this class is to let students sit with whoever they want. A student is more productive in projects when they sit next to someone they talk to.

4.)The highlight for me in this class was the states project. It was fun learning new things about states.

5.)I may have not done my best in this class all the time. Although I did try my best most of the time. Such as in my SSS I tried my best but sometimes i couldn't think of what to say.

6.) Most of the time I am reading my life planning goals journal. Although sometimes I don't because I am really busy and forgot to read it.

7.) Honestly I might not be fully committed to being a CTR person.  I am not fully committed because I can mess up sometimes. Such as not doing my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment