Friday, January 20, 2017

"Make Your Passion Your Profession"

“Make Your Passion Your Profession”

What is your passion and why is it a passion of yours?
My passion is Volleyball and it’s my passion because I really enjoy the sport.

How can you make this passion of yours become a profession?
I can become a professional volleyball player.

What education is required?
I don’t think a education is really required to become a professional volleyball player but it is recommended.
What skills, talents and attitude are required?
You have to know how to spike a ball, run for a ball and have good attitude towards your team and others. You must also never give up.
Image result for volleyball
Reflection:
I am willing to graduate high school and get into a college that has a great team. Then go into the olympics. During all that I will always try my best during practice and games to improve my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment