Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days

School Break Days


On christmas break I ate a lot of food. I spent time with my family. This winter break I saw my grandma for the first time in a long while. She came from Mexico to spend christmas with us. While she was here we decided to show her around los angeles since she hasn’t been here for the longest time. My favorite place I got to go with her was to Universal Studios. The people who went were my sister, aunt, cousins and my grandma. My grandma got on almost every ride with us which pretty cool. Other than spending time with my grandma I also had volleyball practice. We usually worked out in the park and hardly in school. We also went to the beach to work out. We probably ran more than two miles in the sand which was pretty hard but it was even harder to play beach volleyball.Other than the stuff I did while my grandma was here and practice I was pretty much in bed eating and watching T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment