Thursday, September 8, 2016

911 Memorial


911 Memorials



On September 11, 2001 a very tragic terrorist attack happened. Many lives were lost and many people were injured. A terrorists group hijacked 4 airplanes and carried out suicide attacks against targets in the United States. Two of the planes were flown into the twin towers, a third plane hit the pentagon just outside Washington D.C., and the fourth plane crashed in a field in Pennsylvania.Over 6,000 people were injured and 2,996 lives were lost, more than 400 police officers and firefighters were killed. All of these people were were injured or dead within an hour and 42 minutes. Personally to me 9/11 is a very sad moment in history because I wasn't born in that time I don't know how it actually feels like to be worried, scared or crying for hours. Although thinking of 9/11 makes me want to cry I know it's not the same feeling as to living the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment