Friday, September 30, 2016

Student Success Statement #12

By doing it
“We learn to do by doing”- Spencer W. Kimball
spencer-w-kimball-82918-wallpaper.jpg

The statement “We learn by doing it” explains if you want to learn to learn to ride a bike you have to get on the bike and try otherwise you won’t learn how to ride a bike. This applies to many situations in your life. In math if you want to learn how to solve a problem then first you must try and solve the problem then correct your mistakes. If you want to learn to skateboard you have to ride the skateboard or else what the point of trying to learn how to ride a skateboard. I feel like I should start learning how to do stuff by doing. Because when I try something after someone has explained it to and I don’t get it on the first time I give up. I think now I should always remember that we learn by doing and that i should just keep trying. Not only I should remember this quote but many others too. This statement applies to everyone no matter what age they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment